Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Sevin powder applicator ideas

Thanks for the link for dusters. The new breed of wasps burrows up
into the edge of the building, under the lower edge of the siding,
near the roof line. Hard to describe. I'm not sure if liquids would do
any good. Maybe?

I havn't yet tried to apply the powder. I don't know, yet, if it's
hard to apply. Or not. Simply havn't tried, yet.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Hell Toupee" wrote in message
On 6/15/2010 12:01 PM, ransley wrote:

I have to ask the obvious question: if you're having such a hard time
applying the Sevin in dust form, why aren't you using the liquid form
of Sevin in its place? It's safer for the applicator - inhaling
pesticide dust is no joke.

If you *must* use the dust form of Sevin, then for pity's sake break
down and buy a proper duster. Here's an online source for several
models. A good local farm/garden supply store should also be able to
help you.

http://www.pestsupplycenter.com/equi...s/dusters.html