Posted to sci.electronics.repair
easily_confused easily_confused is offline

Default TA1222BN DataSheet Needed for Toshiba CN36Z71 Repair

Great search approach. One real manual with some interesting service
procedures,
But, there was no real info about what is inside the IC though. I tried
ta1222 with no suffix also.

But, for other ICs that quickly found an actual datasheet.

I have the service manual and schematics for the set, so I have a nice
example of how it is used.

I wonder why there is no TA1222bn datasheet available, not even for a price.

For the most part one can guess function from pin names and a general idea
of how things work.
But I like having a block digram. Makes things easier.

Thanks

Bruce

"Franc Zabkar" wrote in message
On Sun, 16 May 2010 00:54:46 -0700, "easily_confused"
put finger to keyboard and composed:

I looked all over and can't find this datasheet.

FWIW, Google turns up a few service manuals using the same IC:
http://www.google.com/search?q=filet...2ta122 2bn%22

- Franc Zabkar