Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
David R.Birch David R.Birch is offline

Default Why Are More People Starting To Agree With Jon Banquer?

Wes wrote:
"David R.Birch" wrote:

For CAD, I bought a Logitech package of a bus mouse and LogiCadd, a
rebadged Generic CADD, but right about then I (ahem) ran across a copy
of AutoCad 2.6, so I never really got into Generic CADD.

I am willing to admit that while taking a college course on CAD, I happened to use the
backup utility in dos to bring a copy of 2.6 home. Took 9 or 10 floppys iirc.

I'm using Alibre now, with a current license.

I remember reading an article about Autodesk wanting to do an ad
campaign on unusual uses for AutoCad, but the most interesting
subjects mostly turned out to have unlicensed copies...

:^)

David