Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Wes[_5_] Wes[_5_] is offline

Default Why Are More People Starting To Agree With Jon Banquer?

"David R.Birch" wrote:

For CAD, I bought a Logitech package of a bus mouse and LogiCadd, a
rebadged Generic CADD, but right about then I (ahem) ran across a copy
of AutoCad 2.6, so I never really got into Generic CADD.

I am willing to admit that while taking a college course on CAD, I happened to use the
backup utility in dos to bring a copy of 2.6 home. Took 9 or 10 floppys iirc.

I'm using Alibre now, with a current license.

Wes
in their eyes." Dick Anthony Heller