Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
David R.Birch David R.Birch is offline

Default Why Are More People Starting To Agree With Jon Banquer?

Ed Huntress wrote:

Try confining yourself to some simple programs for a while, and see how you
feel about it. Until I lost it a couple of years ago I used to drag out
Generic CADD from time to time, even though I had the full version of Ashlar
Vellum on my computer. It was refreshing.

And I've written entire articles in Notepad. It can be like a breath of
fresh air. One little breath, but it's good. d8-)

Before I bought my first computer, my sister gave me two floppies with
Word Perfect 4.0 on them and told me to buy something that would run
it. My first CAD program fit on one floppy.

David