Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Bob La Londe Bob La Londe is offline

Default Remember that o-ring groove in that piston?

Well, I tried to assemble the hole thing and the push rod threaded into my
piston crooked... How is that possible I wondered. I did everything on the
lathe. Oh, ****. No I didn't. My mini lathe was too small so I only
center drilled the piston on the lathe. I drilled it on the drill press. I
really need to throw this damn thing away. The table was tilted side to
side. I straightened that today, but found the table is also slightly
tilted front to back. GACK!!! Its not horrible for punching holes in
sheet, but I guess I need to add a mill drill to my wish list for anything
else.