Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ignoramus11203 Ignoramus11203 is offline

Default Moving / Lifting a KO Lee Tool & Cutter grinder

Call KO lee at 888-532-5663 and ask.
On 2010-05-12, GeoLane at PTD dot NET GeoLane wrote:
Where are the lift points on a BA900 KO Lee Tool and Cutter grinder?
The seller no doubt will load it with a forklift, but on my end I"ll
be unloading it from my truck with an engine hoist / cherry picker.
Although it only weighs around 800-900 lbs, a relatively easy lift ,
can the table be easily removed to lighten the weight? Anyone know
where there's a manual on this machine? I've seen a parts breakdown on
the net but not a users manual.

RWL