Posted to alt.home.repair
Steve B[_10_] Steve B[_10_] is offline

Default Animal repellent- squirrel and cat

"ransley" wrote

I use rocks

reply: I'm too slow. By the time I get out there, they're up in the tree
laughing at me and dropping "stuff".

So, then we escalate and bring out the artillery. We have a huge problem
here with the huge rock squirrels. They will strip a complete apricot tree
in a couple of hours, only taking the seeds, and leaving the meat on the
ground. Almonds the same. AND, they are smart, waiting until just the peak
of ripeness.

Am making some 55 gal. water traps with a trap door which should be fairly
effective. They are very spooky, and zip off at first glance of a human.