Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Animal repellent- squirrel and cat

On Apr 25, 9:52*pm, Elliot wrote:
Hello there,

My mother has some flowers in pots and the squirrels love to dig in
them. *We've put cayenne pepper on the soil but that doesn't seem to work.
Lowe's Hardware carries a product called "Deer Off" Ready to Spray Deer
Off *Deer, Rabbit & Squirrel Repellent.
I was wondering if that would work. *I tried a water scarecrow(motion
detection) but that got everything wet that came into the area including
people.

Thanks,
Elliot

The deer off might work. Probably won't work on the cat. I think
most of those things try to simulate the scent of a kill. Some are
made with dried blood or eggs. Prey animals will stay away from a
kill.