Greg G.

Default Question About Cool Blocks

Kenneth said:

Hello Kenneth,

If they were whittled on someone's porch maybe, but these are machined
parts. It just does not seem at all likely that they would be off by a
32nd in every dimension.

Ahh, thou who are so young and naive. g
People sell crap every day of the year.

I know they *shouldn't* fit badly, but they do. This could be their
excuse for 'normal'. This is why I asked if anyone had experience
with them on a 14" Delta Bandsaw.

I would not try to install them if it were my machine. Of course it is
tough with the holidays, but I would contact the retailer to find out
what's up.

Tried to call them, they closed early today. grrrr
I still have the stock blocks, but I have this new $30.00 WoodSlicer
blade, and REALLY wanted to re-saw some oak tomorrow with tight new
guides.

SWMBO is out of town, and I got nothin' else to do.

Bastages. g

Greg G.