Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Harbor Freight Free Flashlight and Work Light Question

I've long since lost count. However, the shotgun shell belt
sounds like a winner of an idea. I laughed out loud, which
is rare.

My store has been handing out the red and blue. I like the
black ones.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"aemeijers" wrote in message

The red and blue ones are off the '2-for' sku, and the
blacks are off
the singles. Local store only hands out naked red or blue,
when they are
out of the blacks.

I'm up to 13 of them. How many have you guys got so far?
Come deer
season, I'm gonna get me one of those shotgun shell belts (a
cheap one,
of course) to hold them all.

--
aem sends...