Posted to alt.home.repair
DerbyDad03 DerbyDad03 is offline

Default Harbor Freight Free Flashlight and Work Light Question

First, the important question:

When I presented the coupon for the free flashlight, I was given the
choice of Red or Blue. Just curious...are those the same colors
offered everywhere?

Second:

I used my most recent 20% off coupon on one of these:

http://www.harborfreightusa.com/usa/...o?itemid=40123

This unit stands just under 4' high and is d*mn bright maybe too
bright - 500 watts. I can't imagine turning around, accidentally
looking into these lights and then being able to see for the next 10
minutes.

I've never used free standing shop lights this bright so I'm curious -
are they too bright to be practical, unless mounted much higher than
the 44" stand allows?