Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Unpleasant certain excpected disappointment with Bridgeport

Ignoramus21954 fired this volley in
:

This is a disappointment, and, in a way, I am not surprised at all.

otoh... When I bought my R2E4 machine, I called them for some assistance in
moving it. I was directed _directly_ to the cell-phone number of an old
factory hand who was responsible for moving the machines, and he gave me
the full run-down as to where, how, and WHY to sling the machine the way I
should.

My gut is that they love all their old iron, and want to help all they can.

LLoyd