Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Sanding/buffing/polishing epoxy clear coat top

use an orbital buffer/polisher?

- If buffing/polishing is necessary, how would you go about it? (what
* types of pads and/or polishes and buffing compounds)

Thanks

Havn't done it myself but all my reading says buffing is the last step
for gloss. I just spray it wet and it looks good enough for me. Search
on "buffing lacquer" or something like that and you'll fond lot's o'
good info. Epoxy should respond in the same way generally I assume.