Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Waterproofing a concrete floor.

On Mar 3, 5:53*pm, Molly Brown wrote:
Can anyone recommend a coating to waterproof a concrete floor that is
leaking downstairs from some hairline cracks when it rains? I am
looking for something that can be walked on afterwards. I have seen
some thick rubberized coatings in the past but never thought to ask
what the product was.

You're fighting a loosing battle by the time you get to the inside of
a concrete floor. You need to start outside and try to get the water
away from the house. Gutters, grading, french drains, extending the
gutter drains further from the house.