Old March 4th 10, 01:01 AM posted to alt.home.repair
ransley ransley is offline

Default Waterproofing a concrete floor.

On Mar 3, 4:53*pm, Molly Brown wrote:
Can anyone recommend a coating to waterproof a concrete floor that is
leaking downstairs from some hairline cracks when it rains? I am
looking for something that can be walked on afterwards. I have seen
some thick rubberized coatings in the past but never thought to ask
what the product was.

Clean, Dig out and repair the cracks and repair the cause of it
instead of hiding the problem. UGL works on walls but ive needed 7
coats on bad walls. Floors I know of nothing myself that wont cause
other problems.