Posted to rec.woodworking
RonB[_2_] RonB[_2_] is offline

Default Watco Teak Oil

I have also used Watco Danish with good success..............so long
as you wipe the wet residue faithfully! I have not used Watco Teak,
but I have used another brand of teak oil in a sailboat we owned. I
think they are similar, but the teak oil might produce a glossier
finish.

Based on above comment on Danish, he should be sure each successive
coat dries before he starts another. I have had both products (Watco
Danish and another brand teak oil) SIT FOR DAYS before it dried! Make
sure that wet residue is wiped after a reasonable amount of time.
Read instructions on the can and follow them.

The Super Bowl starts in four days.

RonB