Posted to alt.home.repair
dadiOH[_3_] dadiOH[_3_] is offline

Default What's the best way to refinish inside wooden doors?

Glenda Copeland wrote:
I have 6 inside wood hollow flat (not paneled or paned) brown wood
doors taht are dirty and in need of a fresher look.

What's the proper way to freshen up these single-sheet plywood doors?

Do I hand sand or buy a belt sander? Seems that a belt sander will go
right through the door in seconds, so that is why I ask.

Don't use it, too agressive.

What's the best way to refinish single-sheet hollow wooden inside
bedroom doors?

Paint.

--

dadiOH