Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default waterproofing to prevent small leaks in corrugated roof sheets

The Night Tripper wrote:
Hi All
we have a garage of the common concrete slabs + corrugated 'concretised'
roof sheets construction. A year or so after the garage was installed, a few
of the roof sheets developed small cracks, resulting in rain dripping in. I
got these replaced under warranty.

In the middle of a downpour yesterday evening I spotted another leak. The
garage is probably (just) still under warranty, but I'm wondering about
alternatives to replacing the sheets. There only appear to be very tiny
cracks in the sheets and I wondered whether there was any waterproofing
compound I could apply to impregnate the particular areas, bind the sheet
material together an stop the leaks.

Any suggestions?

I've used decorators caulkk to seal the frame of a window in the motorhome.

any acrylic frame sealer is good..when wet, a wet cloth wipes off
surplus, when dry it seems to be waterproof.So makes a neat job.

Thanks
J^n