Posted to alt.home.repair
Red Green Red Green is offline

Default How can a mouse trap be tripped and no mouse?

"HeyBub" wrote in
m:

aemeijers wrote:
HeyBub wrote:
james wrote:
I set up a mouse trap in the garage and have caught several mice
successfully.

After several peaceful months, I found the trap tripped again and
the peanut butter all gone, but there is no mouse to be found
anywhere. How is this possible?

This is the trap I use:
http://www.pestcontrol-products.com/...ictor_trap.jpg

Think cat.

I think not. Feeding a few mice is cheaper.

Not if you contract Bubonic Plague, Babesiosis, LaCrosse encephalitis,
Cutaneous leishmaniasis, Human granulocytic anaplasmosis, Lyme
disease, Murine typhus, Rickettsialpox, Relapsing fever, Rocky
Mountain spotted fever, or even rabies.

I think you got that list from one of those "Ask your doctor about..."
drug pusher commercials on TV.

And why do you post this
every single time a mouse thread comes up?

Obviously the person who posts a mouse thread has not seen it before.

And please don't tell us
about that distillery cat again.

You mean Towser? The cat in the Guiness Book of Records who, during
her 23 years as the Mouser-In-Chief at the Glennturrent distillery
dispatched 28,898 mice? That one?

Okay.