Posted to alt.home.repair
tmclone tmclone is offline

Default How can a mouse trap be tripped and no mouse?

wrote in message

Eggsactly. Me, I just set out live traps and relocate them. They have a
right to live like any of us, or else God wouldn't have put them here..

--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY

Glad to hear it ME TOO!

Dont keep food around your basement or garage!

I got into feeding birds and squirrels To save oney bought 50 pound
sack of sunflower seeds.

Kept seeds in basement Was over run with mice, relocated 36 mice.

Never, ever have I kept food, seeds, anything edible (insulation
doesn't
count!) in my basement or my detached garage. The little vermin
overrun both
anyway, since those are the only two places the cats don't go (neither
are
accessible from inside the house). I have no problem with live and let
live,
but that stops at the foundation of my house. You come in uninvited,
you get
what you get.