Posted to rec.woodworking
bumhead bumhead is offline

Default ornamental mill

Built their own in various sizes???????
Would love to see some plans and maybe try to build one.
The cost of these from Legacy woodworking is way over my budget.
I'm just an amateur and woodworking is my hobby, not my vocation.

On Tue, 19 Jan 2010 04:20:57 -0800 (PST), Andy Dingley
wrote:

On 19 Jan, 02:40, bumhead wrote:
Been looking at an ornamental mill from Legacy woodworking.

Seems expensive. I'm interested in such a gadget (Seems like most of
my friends have already built their own, in various sizes) but I'd be
looking to pay their non-CNC price for a CNC machine.

There seems little point in one that isn't CNC.