Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon[_6_] Leon[_6_] is offline

Default ornamental mill

"bumhead" wrote in message
Been looking at an ornamental mill from Legacy woodworking.
Read an article in a magazine about them and got me interested.
Anyone know anything about them? They sure aren't cheap?

I have seen them in the past at WW shows. Apparently they were not selling
enough to justify going to the shows. I have not seen them being for a long
time.

Anyway, do you NEED the machine?
IMHO they are way complicated and you may need a refresher course each time
you pull it out to use it epecially if you will only be using it
occasionally.

They are cool but again if you don't need one how long would cool trump the
time for set up?

I am advising more on "do you really want to invest money in this thing or
not" more so than if you are getting a good machine or not.