Posted to rec.woodworking
Swingman Swingman is offline

Default Global Warming and what you can do to against it

On 1/17/2010 11:15 PM, Mark & Juanita wrote:
.. wrote:

Dear All,
As you know global warming is endangering the future of life on the
planet. It will also affect us;

... snip of global warming hoax spam

Too bad the spammer won't see this. Another nail in the AGW coffin:

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/environment/article6991177.ece

Consensus! /or not ... (Well, we *thought* he was gonna say they were
going to melt, so we kinda ran with it. We were busy publishing the story
so really didn't get to attend his paper presentation.)

Hell. if it fits your agenda, use it ... after all we've spent all that
education money to insure they are too stupid and manipulatable to know
the difference ... and if it fails you can always blame it on the last
administration.

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 10/22/08