Silvan

Default Gluing fabric to wood

Go to the local craft store get some Aleene's Original Tacky Glue. A
reallyhorrible glue for the shop but a great glue for fabric to wood

gluing. Real good open time, easy to make corrections in the placement of

I keep reading everything in reply. I need to find a new news server.

Anyway, I want to chip in my me too here. It's *great* stuff for this kind
of thing. I use it for sticking velvet to shellac-covered wood, and it
really does the trick.

The only problem is bleed-through. Little, widely spaced dots work best for
avoiding this. Easy does it. Don't press too hard.

--
Michael McIntyre ---- Silvan
http://www.geocities.com/Paris/Rue/5407/