Sweet Sawdust

Default Gluing fabric to wood

Go to the local craft store get some Aleene's Original Tacky Glue. A really
horrible glue for the shop but a great glue for fabric to wood gluing. Real
good open time, easy to make corrections in the placement of the cloth. easy
cleanup and when setup holds the fabric in place forever. and is more
flexible then normal wood glue for fabric. Web site is
www.duncancrafts.com according to the bottle.
"Vic Baron" wrote in message
. com...
I want to line some walnut boxes with green or red felt. What's the best

way
to do this? Would regular titebond glue work ok or should I look for
something else?

Thanx,

Vic Baron

--
Of course, I may be wrong, I thought I was wrong once but I was mistaken.