Posted to uk.d-i-y
Dave Starling Dave Starling is offline

Default Building Regs Compliance Certificate for new boiler

On Jan 4, 4:02*pm, "TheScullster" wrote:
My parents had a Worcester Bosch 24i Junior combi boiler fitted just before
Christmas.
If it has to come from the above organisation(s) I could believe that the
plumber has applied for it, but it has been delayed with the Xmas mail.
The job seems to have been done quite well - interesting that he has used
all copper pipe for new runs (rather than plastic).

If it comes time to sell the property then just show your solicitor
the blue benchmark guide which proves it was installed by a Gas Safe
person(check the details as are filled in and legible and its signed).
WB would also want to see that if there was a warranty claim. Other
than that, do you really want to encourage more government red
tape?

Dave.