Posted to rec.woodworking
Robatoy[_2_] Robatoy[_2_] is offline

Default M51/M65 Fishtail Parka.

On Jan 4, 9:08*am, Larry Jaques wrote:
On Sun, 3 Jan 2010 20:10:13 -0800 (PST), the infamous Robatoy
scrawled the following:

On Jan 3, 11:08*pm, Larry Jaques
wrote:
On Sun, 3 Jan 2010 09:31:15 -0800 (PST), the infamous Robatoy
scrawled the following:

On Jan 3, 10:30*am, Larry Jaques
wrote:
On 03 Jan 2010 08:07:37 GMT, the infamous Steve wrote:
Ha!! The picture of the truck with the tires stacked up on it reminds me
of the Mexicans heading back to Tijuana with a load of used tires. We see
them all the time here in San Diego.

I'd see them coming back across the border loaded up with tire
sandals, the result of their trip north.

I lived in Vista, so when I got my first car ('57 Chebby BelAir), Dad
said "It's time for a trip to TJ!" *I paid $25 to get the front and
rear seats upholstered in sleek black naugahyde stitched with nylon
thread and stuffed with real fiber, not sweepings. We stayed to watch
so they couldn't cheat. *Those were old growth naugas in '69, too! *

Chim chiminey, chim chiminey, chim-chim-cheree;
Those are three words that don't make sense to me.
But I'm used to words that don't make sense to me,

I know I shouldn't but I just gotta ask: *WTF,O?

--
Society is produced by our wants and government by our wickedness.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * --Thomas Paine

You missed this part?
=====
My chair is upholstered in real Naugahyde;
When they killed that nauga, I sat down and cried.
(He moved to Chicaga when that nauga died!)
I'm giving a party next Saturday night

Yeah, I missed it. Bored by line 3.
What, we're supposed to read every word of a bad Seuss clone story?

--
Society is produced by our wants and government by our wickedness.

Suess wrote Sound Of Music? I Loooooove that movie *clears throat* "
THE HILLS ARE ALIVE!!*SPUTTER*HACH*COUGH*BELCH*