Posted to rec.woodworking
Larry Jaques Larry Jaques is offline

Default M51/M65 Fishtail Parka.

On 03 Jan 2010 08:07:37 GMT, the infamous Steve
scrawled the following:

Larry Jaques wrote in
:

rOn Thu, 24 Dec 2009 13:50:14 -0700, the infamous "WW"
scrawled the following:

"Robatoy" wrote in message
I happen to know that this is a resourceful bunch, so I appeal to the
collective for a lead or two so I can find a GOOD quality parka.
I have DAG'd the bejeezus out of this and I have found the obvious

Army
Navy Surplus outfits, and I wouldn't mind a used one, but SOMEBODY

has
to be making a similar coat, angled breast pockets, fishtails,

snorkel
hood (leather?).
Any outfits out there that could be a bit more obscure, but have

served
you well?

(My last M1951 died of roadrash many years ago. I miss that coat.)

TIA

How do you get roadrash from a table saw??? ww

http://fwd4.me/9PU Hmm, I could have sworn his picture (of the
tablesaur on the back of the motorcycle) was here.

--
REMEMBER: The sooner you fall behind,
the more time you'll have to catch up!

Ha!! The picture of the truck with the tires stacked up on it reminds me
of the Mexicans heading back to Tijuana with a load of used tires. We see
them all the time here in San Diego.

I'd see them coming back across the border loaded up with tire
sandals, the result of their trip north.

I lived in Vista, so when I got my first car ('57 Chebby BelAir), Dad
said "It's time for a trip to TJ!" I paid $25 to get the front and
rear seats upholstered in sleek black naugahyde stitched with nylon
thread and stuffed with real fiber, not sweepings. We stayed to watch
so they couldn't cheat. Those were old growth naugas in '69, too!

--
Society is produced by our wants and government by our wickedness.
--Thomas Paine