Posted to alt.home.repair
dadiOH[_3_] dadiOH[_3_] is offline

Default Where to store left over bricks

AZ Nomad wrote:
On Sun, 27 Dec 2009 17:39:06 -0500, benick
wrote:

What process, pray tell, deteriorates unassembled bricks as opposed
to assembled brick walls?

Not that I'm an expert but a quick Bing search got this...HTH...

PROTECTION

Storage of Materials

The manner in which materials are stored at the construction site
may have an influence on their future performance. Materials should
be stored to avoid wetting by rain or snow, and also avoid
contamination by salts or other matter which may contribute to
efflorescence and staining.

Not all materials are equal. No mention of bricks, I can't assume
that your cite has the slightest bearing on storing bricks.

The "gobrick" in the URL (http://www.gobrick.com/BIA/technotes/t21c.htm)
didn't give you a clue?

--

dadiOH