Posted to uk.d-i-y
Tim W[_2_] Tim W[_2_] is offline

Default Anyone used Polycell crack-free ceiling paint?

Stuart Noble
wibbled on Monday 21 December 2009 12:47

You have to be careful that your filling doesn't make things worse by
drawing attention to the change of texture and highlighting the filled
area. Been there etc. On a hairline crack anything other than more
Dulux is likely to do just that. I think I might lightly wipe the paint
across the crack with a washing up type sponge. Then again, I might just
do bugger all :-)

Ah yes. I'm not that bothered. SWMBO is - she thinks the ceiling's falling
off. But I've told her this is pretty normal. But if there's something I can
do to help, I'll do it if it's easy

--
Tim Watts

This space intentionally left blank...