Posted to uk.d-i-y
Jonathan Jonathan is offline

Default Anyone used Polycell crack-free ceiling paint?

On 21 Dec, 09:04, Tim W wrote:
http://www.polycell.co.uk/products/p...e_ceilings.jsp

Just curious.

The temperature cycling here is showing very minor issues in two ceilings.

One has been painted and the hairline crack is short and very minor, so
frankly it can stay like that until the next decorating cycle.

But the kitchen ceiling only has a mist coat on - so not committed to paint
type yet.

These really are only hairline cracks and I expect them in an old building.
But any paint that will minimise them would be good.

Ta

Tim

--
Tim Watts

This space intentionally left blank...

I haven't tried the paint but I have used their hairline crack filler
that you paint on and it is very good.

Jonathan