Posted to uk.d-i-y
Hugh Jampton Hugh Jampton is offline

Default Russell Hobbs toaster

On Sun, 13 Dec 2009 15:06:57 +0000, Howard Neil wrote:

We have a Russell Hobbs toaster model 14144 which the Mrs has tried to
wreck by shaking it upside down to remove crumbs. Now two of the four
slots won't stay down. Sounds an easy repair but I cannot get inside. I
have removed all the screws from the base but it stays firmly put.

Anyone any idea how to get it open, please?

Exactly the same problem with our Russell Hobbs toaster. In our case SWMBO
had not shaken it. Sometimes it would stay down, sometimes it wouldn't.
Tried all sorts but finally gave up and bought a new toaster.
--
Regards,

Hugh Jampton