Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARWadsworth ARWadsworth is offline

Default Honeywell Sundial wiring centre

"TheOldFellow" wrote in message
. ..
On Sun, 29 Nov 2009 18:22:38 GMT
"ARWadsworth" wrote:

"TheOldFellow" wrote in message
. ..
Correction: where I said the new stat should be between live and
valve-BROWN, I meant the ON-HW terminal of the Programmer and
valve-BROWN.

Otherwise the zone can call the boiler even when the timer is off.

R.

Do you want to have two separate time controlled CH zones or two CH zones
that are controlled by one master time control programmer and then uses
two
stats (one a programmable one) for each of the zones?

Adam

I really don't need the 699 for the CH, I use the time-switch for the
HW so that it gives the boiler a long run rather than topping up the
cylinder (OSO unvented) temp.

I see why you ask the question, if the new zone is to be completely
independent of the other zones, then the time-switching should be part
of the zone controls. If we want a whole-house time-switch then the
Stat should be fed from the common time-switch.

In fact I'm going to use a Programmable Stat (Hostmann Centaurstat), so
I don't really need the 699 in the feed.

As you say in the other thread on wring diagrams (good thread BTW)
there are a lot of ways that a fully zoned system can be done. And
this is why I may trash the Sundial Wiring Centre and put in a big
choc-block!

Thanks for the inputs. I feel quite confident about it now I've got
the logic of the thing worked out.

R.

I have sent you some info if your email iscorrect

Is it is not correct and you want the info email me.

Adam