Posted to alt.home.repair
Ray K Ray K is offline

Default How to clean outside of white aluminum gutters

Red Green wrote:

I recently did some with the same problem with some house wash from the
Borg. Applied with fairly flexible brush on a handle. Let it sit maybe 5
minutes. Rebrusheded. Rinsed.

Happen to have pics of the difference:

http://tinypic.com/r/2ijj61t/4
http://tinypic.com/r/i50zrk/4

If, as you say, you don't have the patience to wait 5 to 10 minutes,
where did you get the patience to repeatedly not try it once and
continually fail?

If your time is that valuable to you, hire soemone. If they fail it's on
them.

The house is a ranch, so most of the time I stand on the ground and use
a saturated broom to reach the gutters and most of the siding. When I
was trying to spot-apply the various solutions above, I only had to go
up two steps on a ladder.