Posted to uk.d-i-y
F[_2_] F[_2_] is offline

Default Wallpaper confusion

On 11/11/2009 19:05 Stephen Mawson wrote:

Does it not mean that the pattern repeat is 61cm but that the pattern is
staggered by half a pattern repeat between the two edges of the paper? So in
your calculation you need to allow an extra half pattern repeat in every
alternate drop.

That was my suspicion but I can also read it as described by Eric and Phil.

It's for my daughter and the supplier only has two rolls. If it was for
me I'd start papering in the middle of the wall, work outwards in each
direction and, if it runs out, finish with some plain colour (probably
white!). But it's not for me...