Posted to alt.home.repair
xparatrooper xparatrooper is offline

Default attached garage roof meets t1-11... how to flash?

tucked in? *or some 10ft pieces of Z channel? *I have about 20ft from
eave to peak on two sides.

Whoops. After re-reading your post, it sounds like you've got some
step-flashing to do. * Tom

You kind of lost me.... to get the siding to pull away from the
roof, I will end up cutting it maybe 3-4 inches above the roof. I
will then pry the siding away from the studs a little bit, which will
allow me to insert some flashing and then nail it down. The flashing
will then shed onto the roof, which is already coated 100% with
bituthene, and the bituthene actually crawls up the t1-11 siding about
3-4 inches. Would it really matter if I used step flashing, or 10ft
sections?