Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Bill Noble[_2_] Bill Noble[_2_] is offline

Default Slow, slow, slow

wrote in message
On Mon, 21 Sep 2009 01:29:23 -0700, charlieb I only post when I have
something to contribute. I have not done
any turning recently, my lathe is at the back of one of my sheds and I
cannot get at it, as both sheds are full of my son's furniture and
tools while his new house and my grand-dad flat is being built. His
(and my ) shed will be 20 x 9 metres (approx 66' x 30'), 180 sq metres
against my current 70 sq metres in the 2 sheds.

Alan

well, Alan, now I'm jealous.... I have about 2 by 2 meters for my turning
area, and 1/2 of a 2 car garage for most everything else..... your shed is
bigger than my house