Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
[email protected] alan200@iinet.net.oz is offline

Default Slow, slow, slow

On Mon, 21 Sep 2009 01:29:23 -0700, charlieb
wrote:

This group sure got quiet - a new post or two a day.
Guess many of the big ISPs dropping usenet killed the participation.

Just received an email from my ISP, they are expanding the groups
provided and retaining posts on the servers for longer. The only
disadvantage is that they are no longer going to be on the "free"
download list, it will come off my 10 gig monthly quota before
shaping.

I only post when I have something to contribute. I have not done
any turning recently, my lathe is at the back of one of my sheds and I
cannot get at it, as both sheds are full of my son's furniture and
tools while his new house and my grand-dad flat is being built. His
(and my ) shed will be 20 x 9 metres (approx 66' x 30'), 180 sq metres
against my current 70 sq metres in the 2 sheds.

Alan