Posted to uk.d-i-y
pete pete is offline

Default Toothbrush change - are the sonic ones worth the money?

On Thu, 17 Sep 2009 18:37:06 +0100, Rick Hughes wrote:

"ARWadsworth" wrote in message
om...
Tim Lamb asked about changing the head on a toothbrush on an earlier
thread and it made me think abount changing my toothbrush for a sonic
version.

Are the sonic toothbrushes really that good?

Any recommendations on a model or any good/bad experiences using them are
welcome about them before I splash out £100 on one

Adam

I have a Phillips Sonicare, and I think it is a pile of crap.
The previous one ... a Braun was much better.

I've got a sonicare too. The biggest problem I have with it is navigating
the maze of which replacement heads are compatible with which model. Plus
heads are blindingly expensive. last time I needed a new head (!) it was
cheaper to buy a brand new Braun brush + charger than a new Philips head.