Posted to alt.home.repair
Tony[_19_] Tony[_19_] is offline

Default Re-roofing a barn

dpb wrote:

Well, what I did when we moved back to the home place was to find and
buy an inexpensive 40-ft boom lift(1) from eBay. Cost $5K+$600
trucking from Chicago area to far SW KS. Best $5K ever invested w/ the
intent of being short-term--had it 10 years now and use it around the
place a lot from trimming trees to then roof repair/painting house
(2-story old square farm house) to the TV antenna that was taken down by
wind/hail to...

Can I borrow it? Damn I'd like to have one of those around here! I
have a habit of doing oil changes on equipment I borrow as a little way
of saying "thanks".