Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] Peter@nospam.com is offline

Default Paint for plastic Shutters

Thanks all for the good suggestions.... I like Kryolan, but it
won't hold up under exposure.... Fusion is good, I've used
it for plastic... but it won't hold up with continuous exposure
to the elements.

XIM sounds like a good primer and the idea of checking with a good
paint store for house paint sounds like it will work. The REAL
paint stores usually know what they're talking about.

If I gotta paint those suckers I want it to last for a couple of
years. Some of them are up on the second story, so the ladder has to
come out.

Thanks again for all your suggestions... they are all worthwhile !!

Peter