Posted to alt.home.repair
ransley ransley is offline

Default Paint for plastic Shutters

On Jul 31, 8:56*pm, wrote:
My *shutters seem to need a paint job.... *they held up fairly well
for about 10 years but are rather faded. * They are the plastic
type shutters sold at the local big box stores.

Any suggestions on what type of paint to use.... *should they
be primed first ?? *Top coated ??? * I'm planning on using a
brush so self leveling paint would help.

Thanks in advance !!!

Peter

Talk to a real paint store to get advise and products, but XIM is a
well known quality primer designed for plastics, actualy I used it
today. XIM has beed around for at least 25.