Posted to rec.woodworking
Markndawoods Markndawoods is offline

Default Shopsmith storage

Prior to my fathers passing he was putting together a stand, or storage
shelf kind of thing to hold many of the Shopsmith accessories, band saw,
belt sander etc. He was not able to finish it, and I, out of sentimentality
I suppose, would like to do so. Unfortunately, I simply cannot find the
plans he had purchased long ago. I looked on the SS website, along with
their companion magazine "Hands on
" site to see if I could locate ea copy with no luck. I have also raised the
question on the SSUG board to see if anybody there has a copy, no response
yet.

Anybody here have an idea of what I refer to? Got a copy? I would really
like to finish it.

Thanks for the help guys,

Mark