Posted to alt.home.repair
Sanity[_4_] Sanity[_4_] is offline

Default Window film to block sun heat

"Van Chocstraw" wrote in message
John61 wrote:
My new house has a few big windows facing southwest, taking much sun heat
in the afternoon. Have to keep the heat pump working till after midnight
to cool down.

I went to HomeDepot and hoped could find some kind of window film that
can block sun heat - something like we put on minivan window glass. But
there are only some small packs of decorative films available there. Need
some advice on this.

Thanks.

There are some spray on windows tints. Check the paint store or auto paint
store.

In reference to your previous post: "That bubbling is caused by the morons
not removing the backing on the
window tint plastic."

Some morons might forget to take the cap off the can before spraying.