Dean

Default Building Kitchen Cabinets

This is my first post to this newsgroup so I hope I'm on the right track
with my information here. I dont know the website, but I have a book called
' Making Kitchen Cabinets ' by Paul Levine which is very good - full of
practical stuff and hints with good illustrations and pictures. It is
published by The Taunton Press of the USA. International Standard Book
Number 0-918804-94-9 and Library of Congress Catalogue Card Number 87-51674.
My copy is the 1988 edition and I brought it in a bookshop here in Australia
about a year ago, but being a fairly 'old ' book now, perhaps its only
available through the web.

Hope this helps,
Dean.

"Ray Kinzler"

In aby event, I seem to recall a recommendation for a book that is
short and sweet and only sold online. I saw it in a thread here a
couple months ago when I was pushing around the idea of simply
refacing the exisiting cabinets and go the bug to actaully build them
once I read the website.

Can anybody remember the site I am talking about?

Thanks