Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Karl Townsend Karl Townsend is offline

Default three timing belts

"Ned Simmons" wrote in message
On Sat, 18 Jul 2009 17:00:49 -0500, "Karl Townsend"
wrote:

.200 pitch by 3/8 wide belt FWIW. I thought I had seen 1" wide belting in
.200 pitch when I started this design. Now, no can find.

Breco lists 1" wide .200 pitch (XL) urethane belts. Motion Industries
shows various 1" wide XL belts in stock. What's the length?

--
Ned Simmons

Thanks for the leads. I thought I'd seen them. I just ordered the timing
pulley stock from stock drive products. I could have swore they had the belt
also. I need one about 18" and another about 20". I'll double check length
when everything is assembled before order.

Karl