Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Buerste Buerste is offline

Default New idea for work bench?

"Don Foreman" wrote in message
On Tue, 14 Jul 2009 01:47:26 -0400, "Buerste" wrote:

I hear the Hornady powder measure is better, Can it be used instead of
Dillon's?

I don't know. I use a Dillon Square Deal. Got a heckuva deal on it
and it's met my needs very nicely. The powder measure on it works
well enough as doesn't matter for handgun ammo. It keeps a tolerance
of 0.1 grain or so and I don't load handgun ammo anywhere near max
pressure so 0.1 grain is plenty close enough for me.

I use a Rockchucker for rifle ammo and I weigh every charge.

The guys at the shop are spitting out ideas about how they want to fully
automate. Can they hit 3,600/hr? I don't know HOW they ever got the
idea...wink,wink! It has nothing to do with shooting anymore, it's
something else.