Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.home.lawn.garden
Jim[_21_] Jim[_21_] is offline

Default Grass keeps clogging chute on Snapper 21" pusher

EXT wrote:

[....]

Spring grass is juicy and sticks to the duct blocking it. Wet grass is
similar as well as damp grass. If the grass is too long and damp to pick up,
I have found that doing a quick mow without picking it up is best. If the
sun is shining, even an hour later, remow it and it will be dry enough to
pick up easily without any clogging.

even though this technique takes a bit more effort the end result
is a cleaner better looking job...

I've got two Snapper self propelled run behind mowers and the only
problem I've ever encountered with them is they don't bag wet or damp
grass very well.