Posted to alt.home.repair
gore[_3_] gore[_3_] is offline

Default What is this green bag with a yellow top in my neighbors yard?

"Oren" wrote in message
On Fri, 10 Jul 2009 20:10:50 -0400, "gore"
wrote:

As a matter of fact it was a lot easier for me to post this
on Usenet just like it is a lot easier for a douchebag to talk **** to
someone behind a monitor on Usenet. I was just curious and you didn't have
the answer. **** off!

Thanks,
Shane

I won't mind if you put your temper in check.

Who attacked you, other than typing?

You speak of curiosity - I'm curious.

Don't like my answer, send for a refund to the group treasury.

I believe my temper was in check, and I don't need a refund because I got an
answer. You had no grounds for an attack because you had no answer, in which
case you should have just kept your mouth shut. I **** on your refund and
your group treasury. I don't need any of it.

Thanks,
Shane